Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Very Blessed Holiday!


As many of you know we celebrated Christmas Eve at our youngest daughters home...this was her tree and all of the gifts everyone brought.  We had an amazing dinner made by our daughters Hanna & Amanda.  Their first holiday meal with no help...we are so proud of their efforts...everything was deliscious!  Everyone was so stuffed no one even ate pie until Christmas Day!  It took us two and a half hours to open all of those presents as we open presents one person at a time...it is always so exciting to see the look on their faces when they get what they ask for!  My gifts from my family were simply amazing...my children all surprised me with something that truly inspires me...I received a new webcam from my hubby...a gift card for HL from the 3 older kids and a HUGE fiskars matt from the youngest!  I couldn't have asked for more but was surprised with the "NEW" Tim McGraw cd from my oldest son and santa brought me my favorite perfume!  This Christmas has been a truly amazing and blessed holiday!

I wish all of you as much and more blessing as I have received and hope each of you bring in the New Year with optimism and joy!

Happy Holidays from the Davis Family!

1 comment: