Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nothing but chatter...

Well I have been gone for awhile from the blogging and crafting scene.  In January I was asked to return to a job I had had previously.  My original intention was woohoo craft cash...lol...but soon it became craft cash, vacation money, new car payment, so on and so forth!  After about a week of getting settled into the position again I was informed that the business had been sold and we had a new owner!  I was shocked that no one had told me previous to accepting the job but I put my happy hat on and trudged forward.  Since the take over on February 2nd, the administration offices have been total chaos causing me total chaos at work and also when at home.  In the last couple of weeks, I have decided that I NEED my crafting to keep me sane and I miss it terribly.  I have been working on the same three projects since the beginning of June, only being able to actually craft here and there.  On friday, my office was given the news that it should be smooth sailing from here forward!  So yes I will still work full time but have much more free time for me and my NEED!  I am hoping I will be able to put up some pics of the projects this week and a happy YouTube vid of the main one.  So thanks for hanging out and there will be projects coming soon!  I hope to post more often now that life is working itself out!  In the words of Tigger...TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment