Monday, February 6, 2012

Just an update!

Hello to all of my wonderful scrappy friends! I hope this post finds you all well and crafting diligently! Since my last post the days have flown by as I have been doing a lot of organizing and donating throughout my house! We were blessed with a new grand baby November 5th which has been a complete joy! And I have moved and completely reorganized my Scrappy Heaven...finished just in time to join a couple swaps...FINALLY! Lol I have really missed my scrappy friends and the opportunity to meet and get to know new crafters!

I joined Mammatiffy(Tiffany Solario) on Facebook for her 14 Days of Secret Valentines Day Swap. We were asked to make at least 7 handmade items but were to send a total of 14 items to our secret partners to start opening February 1st-14th. This swap has been so much fun and perfect for me to throw myself into to get back into the awesome crafty world! I was honored to be able to put packages together for the lovely Stacey Mclellan, she is the5blessings on YouTube, and is a very talented and sweet crafter! I was also blessed to be receiving my wonderful goodies from Laura De La Rosa, she is zutterluv on YouTube, she is spoiling me rotten! She has been extremely generous and has touched my heart with every package!

What a great start to my goal to surround myself in crafty goodness...right?

Well with this swap coming to an end soon...I also joined Hope Simpsons "And the Oscar Goes To..." Tag Swap on The Scrap Beach! I have been playing and creating with glitz and glam and cannot wait to see what all of the other talented ladies come up with!

I should have a completed tag in the next day or so and plan on making that my next crafty post! So stick around...I'm back and will be posting my kreations often!

Thanks for stopping by...Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment