Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pinterest Challenge on A Lil Scrap of Heaven

Hi everyone...
I had such an awesome time tonight on Tiny Chat with some of the ladies from A Lil Scrap of Heaven.  Cynthia came up with a challenge from Pinterest for all of us to do while we chatted.  Once everyone was done...we were to pm her with our vote for our favorite.  And the winner would get a Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Stain!  So you ask what was the challenge?

We were to alter a Light Switch Plate with whatever we wanted and post a pic on A Lil Scrap of Heaven for judging!  You can find the inspiration for this challenge here:  http://pinterest.com/pin/183240278558537842/

So I took the switch plate off the wall in my Craft Haven and altered it up!  Here is what is now covering my light switch...
I think it turned out pretty good and I love seeing it on my wall! 

A quick project and great gals to chat with...what more could I ask for?

Thanks for stopping by...I have another project I just finished I will be sharing on Monday...so stick around...you never know what you are going to see!

Mucho Hugz,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment